Wednesday 17 September 2014

The beginnings of a new blogging life?

Hello there people of the internet.  Let me introduce myself.  My name is Jodie and I live in the United Kingdom.  I was advised by my sister Marie and my best friend Charlotte that I should start a blog...so here I am.

My brother Tony on the far left, my good friend George next to him, I'm the one with the glasses and Charlotte is on the end.
I'm 21, nearly 22 years old and I live with my mum, dad and brother.  I have an older sister which doesn't live with us.  Some of you may know her on her own blog as mariesspeciallittleboy who is 10 years older than me.  I also have the most amazing nephew in the world, and his name is Justin.  I absolutely adore him (He gets me to watch Peppa Pig and Thomas and friends with him all the time)  My best friends name is Charlotte and I've known her since nursery, and soon, I can also call her a new sister as she has found the love of her life in my brother Tony. 

 This blog will be focusing on three different themes that I myself, and maybe you feel the same as me, but I feel that I most enjoy these.  The three themes are games, films and books.  Books will be the main topic.  The reason for that is that I have always been a fan of reading, even before I could read properly.  My mum said to me once that I always used to pick up a book, and sit myself down on a chair and read the book through the pictures.  It's quite funny because neither my brother or my sister have the same passion for books as I do, but oh well, each to their own.

Films and games will get their own mention, quite regularly, especially when I do spend my money and get a PlayStation 4 hehe

Anyways, I'll leave it there for now.  Hopefully, this gives you guys a little insight into my life and the type of person I am.  Let's just hope this blogging thing takes off for me as it did for my sister.  We'll have to see...

Until then, 

Jodie x


  

No comments:

Post a Comment